From:
Vickie McKimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:18:42 -0400
[Moderator's note: A few issues ago, comments about AFA judging standards
evolved into questions about Bill Killian's relationship with the AFA and
why he is no longer a judge for them.  A couple of related posts appeared
in subsequent issues.

Rather than continue what was becoming more and more a personal issue than
a general ferret-related one, I forwarded two more attempted posts to the
Killians for their responses.  So, following this moderator's note are
those two posts forwarded to the Killians and their responses to them.
This now ends the topic: both parties have had a couple of rounds.

Of course, general posts about judging and/or the AFA are still welcome
but we don't need to argue any further about this particular incident.
It's turning into a "he said,... she said" debate with no end, and a
rather nasty one at that.  BIG]

Bill's latest barrage is just another example of the kind of public
displays we feel is not appropriate being a representative for the AFA.  I
will not stoop to his level and go back and forth with a he says, she says
battle.  I will not respond to Bill publicly concerning this matter again.
But I am sure you will continually see posts from Bill bad mouthing me,
Sally, the AFA, and anyone else who has an opinion or viewpoint that
differs from his.

Bill continually claims I was the one after him.  Sorry, he did it to
himself.  Everything was sent to the AFA Judge's administrator, not me.
It was the AFA Judge's administrator who sent the letters out, not me.
If Bill has a problem, please, contact the judge's administrator, don't
voice it in a public forum where you know she does not read it.

Vickie