From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 05:24:27 -0400
Okay so you guys are wondering where our mum is. SO ARE WE! Mum was
so trying to get ready to go to Pa in 2 weeks and all she is getting
is things keeping her from staying home or packing. So if you are
wondering why mum is not answering your email, or taking time to let
you know she is behind the computer screen YELL AT THE BIG YELLOW
THINGY!

Mum has had meetings, drug tests, driving road test and now they want
her to run up and down the steps of her bus 8 times in 10 seconds! Then
pull 150# down the isle of the bus in 15 seconds. What is up with that?
Mum don't let the 2 legged furless kids run up the steps why would
somebody want mum to do that? Anyway that is what is going on here in
Naples.

Mum keeps muttering about needing to be 2 of her so she can be in more
places at once. Mum told us we could send you this message cause she is
getting "are you alright messages" Mum says she has 88 emails she needs
to answer.

Mum drowning in things to do other than ME :-(
somebody come save me.

Possum senior reporter

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

Petfinder Page
<http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html>

Shelter Video