From:
Himberger Gerri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:42:42 -0800
I would like to tell everyone of my new baby, Jasper.  He is the sick
Humane Society I posted about a few days ago.  I couldn't wait, I had to
get him out.  We don't know how old, but he looks to be way up there.He
is in pretty rough shape, and blind, so it will take awhile to get him
feeling well.  He is the sweetest little creature- loves to give kisses,
and despite his blindness he tries to hit his potty pad.  He is not
allowed free roam yet, as he has some bladder control issues, but as soon
as they are resolved, he will join the terrible twosome in ruling the
free world.

Thank you so much to Donna Christen and Troy Lynn for all their support
and advice- without them I never would have been able to do this.
Jasper says Hello to everyone.

=====
When you get a chance to be nice to someone, take it: everyone is hiking
uphill.