From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 17:58:28 EST
From Ralph:

Happy Birthday Escher! I have my (first) birthday this month too and here is
what I'm telling my mom I want for my party:

First, send out plenty of invitations!  We love having lots of friends at our
parties, preferably other ferrets, but people, dogs, cats are okay too--the
more the merrier!

Birthday hats are okay as long as they're not too tight--we like being silly!
Party favors:  squeaky toys
Games: (yeah, we like the ones Bell & Baby sent in!--Good places for hide and
seek: garbage cans, laundry baskets, kitchen drawers & cabinets, closets,
between the walls)

Other game suggestions:
Dook, dook, goose
Treasure hunt (you give us a list, we hide the stuff)
Tug of war
Attack the broom
Sock relay races
Sneaker toss
Rolling Easter eggs with our noses
Trampolining on the bed
Steal the bacon (or whatever else is handy)
Swimming in the dog water dish
For those ferrets who are shy or get tired of group games, bookshelves loaded
with books and magazines will provide hours of fun.

Refreshments: Leave the refrigerator open so we can help ourselves.
Hors d'oeuvres: cheese and crackers, pasta, raisins, dog biscuits, flavored
seltzer water
Allow plenty of time for naps in between festivities.
And don't forget to take photos--we're awfully cute!

PS--Norm, Cinderella and I want to know when the party is!