From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:14:06 -0400
Hi all!!  Times are slowly returning to normal around here.  We have
even gotten a few good adoption applications in this week, which has
been along time coming with all the messy weather.  It is actually
cooling off outside and feeling good.  Gosh knows we deserve it!  LOL

Needless to say, we are still low on funds so we have a few fundraisers
going on.  We have our monthly raffle which is going slow.  The last day
to Paypal for tickets is this Friday!!  This raffle is very unique and
would make an awesome gift for any ferret lover.  It includes two hand
towels with hand embroidered ferret designs on them.  You can check out
the photos on our web site under the fundraising tab.

We also have several new items on ebay this week.  We have a nice fleece
blanket and a nice fleece hanging tube.  We also have a very unique
ferret T-shirt that will also make a great gift for any ferret lover.
You can view our ebay auctions at:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZferretsQ2dnQ2dlimbo

We also have the Ferret Company's 2005 calendar for sale for anyone that
is looking - another great gift idea.

Lastly, our web page has several associate links on it.  If you go to
these sites, from our site, and shop - we get a certain percentage.  Most
shelter sites have these, so please support as many shelters as you can
when doing holiday shopping on line this year!

If any of you folks are local, we also have our bi-annual yard sale
coming up and will gladly accept donations of anything to sell at it.
Please contact me directly if you have any goodies for this event.
Remember, all donations are tax deductible!!

Thanks to everyone out there that continues to support us and thanks
in advance for any further support!

DOOKS!!

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization

407-869-6981 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
<http://www.Ferrets-N-Limbo.org>

PO Box 161432
Altamonte Springs, Fl 32716-1432