From:
Lisa C Sparks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 23:24:52 -0800
I hope I am posting this to the right place, as this is my first post.

My wonderful fuzzbutt, Hershey, is a biter.  We got her in October, and
she is probably about 4 or 5 months old.  I have tried the scruffing, and
hissing, but don't know what else to really do.  I adore every little
hair on her fuzzy body, but am frustrated!  I wouldn' t get rid of her
for this, but am limited to the time I can let her out to play, because
she bites my fiance, and he's not quite as understanding as I am!  I
would appreciate any advice you could give!