From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 13:12:40 EST
I just wanted to thank the guardian of hope for her preayers and love
for Lazarus.  he is now asleep in the blue carrier that is packed with
towels, all snuggled up with Busy Bee.  they are both happy together
again.  Laz looks wonderful!!!!  i think and hope we gave him another
6-7 good years to be with us.  Thank you again.

sue
Home of the Winchester Weezles: Baron B.Bueford, Prince Pee of Wee, Lady
Quin, Princess Sweety Pie, Bandito the Bug-A-Bug, and of course, Tater
Gater Blaizer: thief of tatters, Taters own "mini Mee" named Tater
Pudd'n, such a tiny bundle of energy and ferretude and Sundea, Queen of
Hearts: Abby, shy as a whisper: and The Handsome ZEBBY introducing,
Hanna, the chocolate Sweety, and Sonny and Cher, a wonderful pair of
sables: and of course the Elder new addition: Lazarus and me the pooper
scooper