From:
Minta Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 09:21:34 -0700
Just a comment, I tried that once during the political season, contacted
a local station to complain they were airing ads with incorrect
information, this particular one a very conservative ad blatantly trying
to screw a union or two in Oregon.  Anyway, they didn't care.  They
really didn't.  Oh, you say these ads are actually spreading harmful
misinformation to the public?  Take it up with the person who made the
ad.  No, we don't care, we just take the money.  'Bye.  Something to
that effect.

Minta & ferrets