From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 12:34:55 -0500
Well, with three hours of work I managed to get all the paper pieces out
from a series of jams that we had not found the answers to and I actually
repaired the printer, eliminated the squeak, cleaned it thoroughly, and have
it working like a breeze till we can get 2 new rollers.  Now I only have to
rearrange the room.  What happened to the printer?  One guess.  No fair!!!
You knew it had to be someone who is fuzzier than we are.

Warp likes to get up there (which we try to stop) but we did not know she
was using a small opening in the back to get INTO the paper tray or that she
had deposited a few remainders from some crunchies in a little spot there.
What she had also done was to snottify the pick-up roller quite efficiently,
which then began doing a bum job, leading to the paper going in in such a
way as to displace the transfer roller slightly and damage it on one side.

Now the room MUST be rearranged (next job after I send this), then I'll have
to order the pieces we should replace, etc.  starting as soon as I send this
letter.

Sukie