Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:06:51 -0800
I would like to thank everyone (you know who you are!) who wrote to me
with helpful advice.  You, and your advice, are GREATLY appreciated!
Here's the story in a nutshell:

I went to get a second opinion and also a surgery estimate.  This vet
(VCA) wrote up an estimate for $1,600-$2,100.  PLUS another $200 and
possibly ANOTHER $200 for tests.  Meanwhile, Buddy has lost even more
fur.  He also has many scratches and red areas on his back. (?)

So I called my regular doctor and he wrote me up an estimate of about
$450 for an adrenalectomy.  He would do the surgery, which makes me more
comfortable.  He does surgeries on Wed. so I am going to call to make an
appt.  for next Wed.  for surgery.  Cross your paws!

I got some A/D from the other vet to try to put on some weight, so the
$60 appt wasn't a total waste, I guess!  lol

Anyways, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks again, and happy holidays!

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.