From:
Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:41:52 -0700
Hello to all.  I am writing to find out about any ferret-cat experiences
people have had.  I assume a lot of you out there own both and I am
currently trying to buy a cat from a breeder who is leery because I own
ferts!  Imagine that- even though he is a kitten now, he will be a 10+lb
Bengal cat when he grows.  Anyway, she wants to research ferrets first
before okaying my purchasing and bringing home her kitten.  (His mom is
a champion and he is a beauty by the way) I own 6 furbabies who are only
out while supervised, while the kitten would be pretty much free roam in
my house after the initial introduction.  So, I would appreciate any
insights, information, articles,etc.  you may be aware of that I could
forward to her to address her fears.  She may be worried about zoonoses
also, as well as behavior.  I was considering an adult but thought a
kitten would be easier to integrate.  Thanks in advance for all your
input and please e-mail me directly.

Elizabeth