From:
Deborah Bistodeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 17:09:21 EST
April Crompton wants to express her heartful thanks to everyone that has
been supportive while she works with people in Louisana and Mississippi.
She just flew back there (going back there 6th time now) as the ASPCA
asked her for help once again.  She will be there till xmas when some
shelters are closing down and transporting animals to foster and adoptive
homes.  She has taken a semster off from university classes to work with
these animals since August.  She will be back around Xmas to show photos
and such if you are interested.  She'd be more than happy to share
stories with you as she sets up mass email to all people that helped with
donations and supplies to send out journals and photos to share with.

Once again, thank you for the wonderful cards.  She says it really makes
her day when she hears about it.  It also makes it more bearable in tough
situations down there, too.  I'm currently at home taking care of our
animals while she's down there.  We all look forward to have her back
home once again.

Hugs to everyone,
Deb Bistodeau (relaying message for April) and the wardancers