From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 05:57:10 -0700
We have offered for some boarding for ferrets here at Moonsong.  It works
this way.....your ferrets must have their vaccinations up to date and be
free of parasites.  If you supply your own cages and feed we will care for
up to four ferrets (in a suitable sized cage) for a flat $25.00 a week.  If
we provide the cages and food it is $3.00 per day per ferret.  So, if you
are in the Seattle/Everett Washington area we are here.  If you need
references I can provide them or you can stop by and see how we care for
our animals.  For more information see our web site:
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net/

Moonsong Exotics bred to be the perfect companion.