From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 02:16:02 -0800
Hello, dear ones -- an odd turn of phrase, but I mean it ! I am
exhausted right now -- I guess the adrenaline fr the surgery is
wearing off. Been just a little shaky emotionally, but all is well.

I have this 6-7" close-set row of staples curving from the top of my
head down to behind my left ear. The head shaving is only abt 1-1/4"
wide, and the staples are abt 1/4" wide. I think it looks like a zipper
in my head. Kinder interpretations have been that it looks like a
barrette. With more energy, I'd have decorated it with irridescent
sequins and ice-blue crystals! The staples come out on Tues.

Tonight and last night I've gotten up because I cdn't sleep, and I
loved getting your emails. Today I slept till 2:40 pm. I imagine that
I'll do something similar tomorrow, but will probably be round to a
more normal schedule in a few days.

Been working a little on the ferret-area design -- yet again
constructing an outdoor-indoor setting for them. Also a little progress
on setting up a sewing area. It will be fun to sort through the
supplies and fabrics I brought from Hornbrook. I'm feeling the old
energy starting to stirr up for projects and fun. Meanwhile Phil
and I have been lying low, going to dinner, watching The Wire, and
generally enjoying life. What an adventure this continues to be.

Pls call or come to visit soon! I'll do more email in a few days too.