From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 22:02:16 -0500
Hi all!  Just a quick note to say that we have several great items on
ebay this week to benefit the Titusville ferrets still here at the
shelter.  The link for the entire list is below.  Included in the
auctions are several pieces of holiday themed bedding, another 2003
ferret calendar, a great ferret keepsake box, and some great pieces
of jewelry.

The ebay link is:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&userid=ferrets-n-limbo&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

We also are still having our raffle of the month.  The response for this
has been very small so if you were thinking of getting tickets, please
do!!  This month's raffle features a great black and white print of a
large sable male ferret next to a Scooby Doo toy.  To check it out and
get tickets please visit the fundraising page of our web page.,

Thanks again in advance!!

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization

407-869-6981 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://www.Ferrets-N-Limbo.org
PO Box 161432
Altamonte Springs, Fl 32716-1432