Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 10:49:37 -0700
Hello to everyone,

Haven't posted in awhile, haven't really had anything to say.  Forgot to
let you know that last Sunday I adopted a 5 year old, "sable" male from
the Humane Society where my mother works.  He's never bitten ANYONE!!
And he's REALLY the only ferret that hasn't bitten at least once!  He's
very sweet, a lover not a fighter and gets along with my ferrets VERY
WELL!!  It does bother me about his age, but he shows NO sign of how old
he is!  He is such a sweetie and I hope to have long years with him.
That's all for now, just thought I'd update you on what was going on.

Alison~ Tazz, George, Grizzly, Brandy, and the new guy Beau
Ken and Doreen~ Johnnie, Lazer, Doc, Qwest, K.D., Dannie, Hunter and
Marshall!