From:
FurpeopleWeyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 01:24:28 -0800
Some months ago our AnDrey was diagnosed with metasized liver cancer.
It moved very rapidly, taking him nearly over night. Our regular doctor
made arrangements with one of the cat/dog doctors who has shown an
interest in our ferrets to cover should it become necessary to help
him across while she was not there. Sure enough that was when he chose
to go. Dr. Rowan, our stand-by doc, was very gentle and compassionate,
tears clouding her eyes as we said good bye.

A few days later I made up a card with AnDrey's picture on it, thanking
her for her kindness, strength and gentle hands. Of course I signed his
name to it.

I was talking with her in her office today. There are no family photos,
no photos of pets or places she has been or would like to be, but
prominently displayed is the card from AnDrey.

Brenda, Momma to the FurpeopleWeyr
FurpeopleWeyr.com