From:
melissa nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:57:55 -0700
I know that a lot of you feed the Wysong food to your fuzzies. If you
haven't been to the Wysong website lately, it would be a good idea to
go over and look at the fight that they are up against.

It seems that Purina has put a patent on their Wysong's "probiotics
technology." In short Purina wants to put a tax on on the food sold
with this ingredient in it.

Now I personally have been pro-Purina for years, especially when the
pet food scare happened last year. Purina was the one company that
didn't have any of their "expensive" food recalled. Unlike Iams and
Eukanuba, which were the reasons the recall was started in the first
place.

I am now going to rethink my position with Purina and finding another
food for my dogs and cats (my fuzzies don't eat anything Purina). I
also want to support Wysong because I am going to start feeding that
to my ferrets in the near future.

http://www.wysong.net/wysong-vs-purina.php

Just an FYI

melissa

Mom of "A Dozen Dookin' Ferrets: Adrian, Bashful, Big Ben, Buehler,
Doc, Dopey, Fate, Ferris, Gyro, Happy, Missy, & Sable."

Missing- Buddy.