From:
Flemming Farms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:47:10 +0800
Dr John Lewington (Author of the recently published Ferret Husbandry,
Medicine and Surgery) and his lovely wife Margaret of Western Australia
will be visiting the US and Canada between 14 March 2002 and 7 June 2002.
He has asked me for contacts in the US - vets, breeders, shelters, clubs,
etc.  He will be in the following areas, but I am not sure exactly when -
Washington (DC I assume), Philadelphia, Boston, Chicago, Toronto,
California (not sure what area), and Nevada (not sure what area).

If you are interested in visiting with Dr. and Mrs. Lewington, please send
an e-mail to me with your contact details (these will not be used in any
other manner than to forward on to Dr. Lewington in an organised e-mail).
Please send them to me at [log in to unmask] and title the subject
Dr. Lewington.  Thanks!