From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:35:12 -0700
Hi Holly and ferts,

Yes, I know what you mean about card board tubes being a favorite toy.
Glad someone else's ferret has the same weird fetish!

My big boy Goose absolutely loves empty toilet and paper towel rolls.  No
one else of the bunch does, but him.  He carries them around for a while
and then stashes them in a favorite hidey spot.  It is hilarious to watch
him struggle up 4 flights of stairs to the very top of the 5 foot plus
cage with one of his precious paper towel rolls.  He is incredibly
determined to make it to the top no matter how many times he is stopped
by the fact he is carrying it sideways and it just doesn't fit!  He will
bounce off the door way and then back up and try it again and again,
until he finally gets the angle right.  It is so cute!

I always split the cardboard tubes because I have heard stories where a
ferret tries to put their head in it and have got stuck, you just never
know with a ferret!

Suzi Lambert