From:
New England Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 19:07:50 +0000
Hi FMLers,

Yet another reminder that the 2002 "Frolic in the Snow" is even CLOSER!
On February 23rd, ferret lovers will bring their ferrets to frolic in
Hadley, Massachusetts on Rte 9 (Western Massachusetts, in the heart of
the beautiful Pioneer Valley).  Come and meet shelters from all over New
England, shop the vendor tables and pick up some ferrety things for your
ferret and yourself!  Treat your ferret to an afternoon of games and
contests, to win a big ribbon perfect for hanging over the cage with
pride!

The Frolic will last from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm, and we'll be serving
hot chili and meatball grinders for those who are hungry!  Ferrets are
admitted free; they pay only $5 for each human they bring with them, and
members of New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc (NEFFER)
are admitted free!  (And there's still time to join NEFFER before the
Frolic!)

Please note that for this event, we will require proof of current
vaccination at the door.  Ferrets who are under 16 weeks of age, and
those who cannot be vaccinated will not be admitted into the Frolic, for
their safety as well as that of the other ferrets and humans.

Our website now has an entire page devoted to the Frolic with details and
directions!  Visit http://www.neferrets.org/id53.htm
to see our Frolic page...and while you're there read more about our
organization and what we do!

The proceeds from the 2002 Frolic in the Snow will go directly to the
care, shelter, and vet bills of abandoned and surrendered ferrets in the
NEFFER foster care system as well as the ferrets being rescued and cared
for by the independant shelters across New England.

More details soon about who you can expect to see at the NEFFER 2002
Frolic in the Snow!

New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc (NEFFER)
www.neferrets.org
e-mail: [log in to unmask]