From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 1995 08:02:07 -0500
Mish-
I know you're not intentionally sprinkling the fuzzies when you use the
Carpet Fresh, but I think it would be better if you confined them until
after you're done using it.

If they're rolling in it, it's clinging to their fur - that's what this
stuff does in the carpet - only you're not vaccuming it out of their coats-
what could be happening though, is that they are licking Carpet Fresh
particles when they clean themselves, and that could be harmful.

Ferrets are so sensitive and so small - it doesn't taken much of anything
that's not good for them to be harmful.  At the very least, they must
be breathing some of this stuff in as it's being sprinkled, and ferrets
are known to be prone to upper respiratory infections.

There are always ferrets up in my house no matter what time of day it is -
unless I'm cleaning.  Then they are tucked away in their cages until the
floors are dry, the furniture is polished, and all mops, buckets of water

and all cleaning products are put away.

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA
Rochester, NY