From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 04:08:52 +0000
Hallo, taking a break from playing with my potato.  My mommy told me that
the nice old man she would take me to see once in a while that I could
always make smile crossed the Bridge last week.  If you see him, give him a
kiss for me, we'd both been sick so I hadn't seen him in a long time, and
now it will be even longer.  Mommy said his wife said it was okay for me
to go to the funeral, but she didn't think she'd take me since I've been
coughing more and she doesn't want me to be more sick and it's cold I
guess.  Maybe they use a different Bridge, humans do, but if you see him,
say hi!

Rocky

Sue