Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:05:49 -0700
I did this for my ferrets, too.  There was always someone trying to run
UP as well as slide down.  It was hilarious.  Don't have stairs now so I
am thinking about making one of these for the cage climbers.

BTW, I used a staple gun to staple the bottom of the tube to the carpet.
I would do it over the metal rings to prevent tearing.  Can't see the
staples and I know it will not come loose and *follow* a sliding ferret
down the stairs!

Laura, your video clips are GREAT!  Thanks for the smiles.

renee :)

Meet Me in St. Louis!
April 29 - May 1, 2005
International Ferret Congress