From:
Chris Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 1996 16:21:31 -0500
Hi all,

My name is Chris.  About a month ago my cat(Best Freind and Companion) past
away suddenly.  I was unable to get another get and decided to get a ferret.
Her name is Ashley.  From what I can figure, she is about 17 weeks old.  I
got her at Petland in Orlando.  I don't advise anyone to do business there,
but after looking around in all of the pet shops in 2 cities, she is the one
I feel in love with.  She never bites except when we fight and she knows not
to bite me to hard.  She has never left a mark on me.  I think that she came
from Marshal Farms.  From what I have heard about them, I am really
surprised.

She has one room of the house to herself.  Well she is back in her cage for
this week, since she forgot what the litter box was for.  She has only been
back in the cage for a day and when she is awake and sees me, she runs to
the litter box.  Most of the time she is faking it!!  She will do anything
for a treat!!

I look forward to reading the FML everyday.  One minute I am crying, wishing
there was something I could do for the ferrets that are not well.  My
prayers go out to them all.  The next I am falling on the floor laughing.
Thank you to all of you that have shared your happy and sad times.

If anyone knows of a shelter or club in the Orlando area, please let me
know.  There is so much more I need to learn to make sure Ashley is happy
and healthy.

Thanks again
Chris
Ashley(Man he falls for any trick and my belly loves all of the treats!!
Meltdown my thoughts and prayers are with you)