From:
Kristine Lunny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 02:12:44 -0700
The winner will be choosen 9/14, so get your entries in NOW.  Katrina's
toys are just awesome..and when else do you get a chance to have some of
your own for a buck?  For those who missed it....here are the details
again.

Katrina needs a name for her new cage toy!  It's a cute toy that has
bells in each little puffy end and its connected with a ribbon to each
side.  It can hung..as I did in the playroom to a toy.  Or it could be
hung in a cage.  Or it could just be tossed to the floor so the ferrets
can play a game of tug-a-war with them!

SOOO-What we need is a catchy name.

Pics of Toy-
http://friendsoffuzzies.com/pictures/dingles37.JPG
http://friendsoffuzzies.com/pictures/dingles27.JPG

Send $1.00 to the shelter-Either through Paypal- to
[log in to unmask] or to our mailing address at

2308 NE Ravenwood Dr
Bend, OR 97701

Checks make payable to "Friends Of Fuzzies"

For each dollar give us the name of the toy.

The names given will be sent to Katrina..who will not know who chose
which name....and she will choose her favorite name for the new toy.

The Winning Name recieves a Goody Box of toys sent from Katrina!!!!

Katrina makes lots of fun toys.  For those at the frolic-she had a table
set up by me and she had those wonderful crochette Ferrets there.

Some examples of her toys being enjoyed by the fur kids:
http://friendsoffuzzies.com/pictures/P8160014.JPG
http://friendsoffuzzies.com/pictures/P9240056.JPG
http://friendsoffuzzies.com/pictures/multi3.jpg
http://friendsoffuzzies.com/pictures/snake14.JPG

Don't forget to give me a way to get a hold of you to let you know you
won!!!

Have FUN...and THANK you for Participating!!!!!

Kristine

Friends of Fuzzies
http://www.friendsoffuzzies.com

FOF LOGO T-shirts & More