Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 10:08:03 -0400
Yahoo is making plans to introduce a premium Yahoo Groups service.  This
means not all groups would remain free.  This wouldn't be horrible,
except that it looks like they're talking about downgrading the free
groups where they have considerably less storage space than they do now.
So FIGHT BACK!!!  Yahoo has a survey going on right now asking Yahoo
Groups users what they would think about this premium service.  Please
take this survey and make it clear to Yahoo that you do not want to pay
for groups and that you don't think any features/storage space should be
taken away from free Yahoo Groups.  There is one place in the survey
where Yahoo asks you to write any features you would like to see groups
have.  Please use this space to tell them you're against premium groups.
Here is the URL for the survey:
http://sweepstakes.yahoo.com/groupspremiumsurvey2

This is a long survey but if we want to keep our groups free please fill
it out and submit it, we need to have our voice heard if we want to keep
Yahoo Groups Free.

Please pass this along to all of the groups that you belong to.
Harry