From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 08:04:51 EDT
>My ferret, Abe, is 1 and a half (estimated- he was adopted).  He never
>seems to sleep.  He just mopes around and follows me everywhere.  My other
>ferret sleeps all damn day.  They are both apartment-free roam ferrets.
>Is he just bored and wants to play?  He just always seems to be awake.

Nope, I think he's just normal for him.  One of mine as a kit never slept,
constantly played, and woke up when ever a molecule made a noise to see if
he could play some more.  Now, he does sleep, but not as much as the other
7.  He is very active, not always playing, but does spend a lot of time
grooming himself or doing something other than being still.

Amy and the boys
God Bless America