From:
Dave Les <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 01:38:07 UT
Use encryption scheme : raisin-1

Attention all Michigan operatives!!!!!  Staff Sergeant.  L.S.  reporting.
Corporal Weazer (distinguished recipient of the Purple Heart - bladder
surgery in the line of duty) has intercepted a communiqui which we believe
is of the utmost importance.  The Neutral Humans (Great Lakes ferret
Association) have arranged to host war games beginning at 010:30 hours on
March 16.  FLO troops will bivouac at St.  Gabriel's Church (what ever a
church is!).  Private White Fang has secured the address in a daring
daylight raid.  He and Corporal Weazer appropriated one of dad's dress shoes
and hid it under the bed right before dad had to leave for work.  They
agreed to exchange it for the secret address.

Use encryption scheme Raisin-2:

St. Gabriel's Church
15717 Stephens Dr. (9 1/2 Mile rd.)
3 blocks west of Gratiot - Eastpoint, Michigan

The schedule of survival and  battle tactic maneuvers:
012:00 hours - Disguise and camouflage techniques (Best Dressed Ferret)
013:00 hours - Tunnel Run
014:00 hours - P.O.W. survival techniques - (Paper Bag Escape)
015:00 hours - Minefield agility (Paper Cup Tip)

Each War Game requires the equivalent of 9 ounces of raisins ($1.00) per
operative and any N.H.  accompanying FLO troops must also pay the equivalent
of 9 ounces of raisins ($1.00) at the guard post.  Each FLO participant MUST
present current records proving that all necessary vaccines are up to date
for each FLO operative.  A physical (I hope it's not a "short arm"
inspection) will be administered prior to entry of the secured area.  THIS
IS FOR FLO PROTECTION!  We anticipate at least a full battalion to
attend!!!!!

Our G-2 has determined that there will be many corners where we can conduct
bombing raids.

IF you require further information, force your human to contact our humans
(Deb or Dave) at (810)391-5142.

P.S.  We have secured sector Orion.  FDI agent 2Catz has been rendered
powerless.  His K-rations have been commandeered and he is only allowed to
eat under our control as provided for in the Geneva Convention.  Numerous
raids on his 17 pounds of offensive feline blubber always result in his
retreat to the high ground upon the dining room chairs.  If possible, send
reinforcements so that we may drag "the master of girth" to one of our many
hidey-holes (the one nearest to the bulkmaster).

I would recommend field commissions for my squad.
Staff Sergeant L.S.
Corporal Weazer
Private White Fang

End of Transmission...