From:
"Susan D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:45:34 -0400
Is it possible to identify which breeder a ferret came from?  Do breeders
mark their ferrets in some way?  I ask because I recently got a ferret
from someone who works at a pet store in the Fairborn, Ohio area.  This
ferret was dropped off to the petstore by someone who was pregnant and
getting rid of him, but the previous owner had purchased him from a
breeder.  He is absolutely gorgeous.  He's a light brown colored blaze,
and is big and fluffy and soft and just a sweetheart.  I just wanted to
see if I could pinpoint where he came from, his possible lineage, does
he have champ parents, that kind of thing.  I may have a show-worthy
ferret finally!  No more 9th and 10th place ribbons for me!!! ;-)

Thanks,
Susan in KY