From:
Luna's Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:49:57 -0400
Hello.  This is Laura Gardner from Luna's Ferret Shelter in Florida.  I
have been in contact with Wes Hurley and Susie Lee of the Ferret & Dove
Sanctuary in Pensacola.  Their phone number is 850-475-0788 and they said
you can call them in the morning is the best time if you need to speak to
them.

Okay you guys some of our cousins are very hot and will be even when
we get our electric back on.  If every ferret could send $1.00 to the
Ferret & Dove Sanctuary, they have a PayPal account, listed on their
website it will go into a special fund for a new air conditioner.  They
do not have electric now due to trees being down on the wires and like I
said if you would like to speak to them personally you can do so and they
will explain everything to you.  Also they had asked me to post this on
any ferret site I only belong to a few so they told me you have
permission to cross post.

Thank You,
Laura C. Gardner