From:
Timothy Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 1995 19:20:56 -0500
Hello Ferret lovers,

I have two beautiful ferrets that I need to sell soon.The problem is that I
live in a dorm room and I can no longer keep them here.  I have only had
them for 2 months and when I got them they were just babbies so they are
still quite young although almost full grown in size.  They are sables and
their names are Isis and Osiris (a male and female).  THey are up to date
on vaccinations and have been neutered/spade.  Both are in excellent
condition.  They are really friendly although Isis still nips.  They are
very good with the litter box and I have a nice home for them in addition
to lots of tunnel tubing that they like to play in.  I am looking for
anyone who loves ferrets and who might be able to provide my two ferrets a
good home.  I go to Princeton University so if you are somewhere in the
Philly or New York area it should be simple to arrange a meeting.  Or, if
you have any suggestions as to where I might be able to take these two
ferrets, please respond to this letter.  Right now my options are very
limited.

Thanks.
Jyothi