From:
Diane Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:23:46 -0800
Joy,
Almost a year ago we recieved 3 ferrets from Barrow Alaska.  They had been
bought in Anchorage bit when they were about 4 months old the lady realized
she could not keep them.  She sent them to me in Fairbanks.  They were Real
Canadian Ferrets, at least that is what their paperwork said.  They were a
handful.  Very very nippy, hands but especially noses.  It took lots of
squirts from the water bottle, many stern no's and time out's back in the
cage.  They still run a hundred miles an hour in every direction, and they
are not fond of new comers, but they have stopped with the perpetual
biting.  I still have 2 of the 3 and they are available for adoption if
anyone in the Fairbanks area might be interested.

Diana