From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 23:53:20 +0000
I am pleased (okay downright thrilled) to announce that with the success
of our "Ferret Education Seminar" back in September, our local Southern
Agriculture has decided to grant us a meeting space every month... so...

Starting this month on November 6, 1999 and then the First Saturday of
EVERY month through December 2000, Ferrets Unlimited Rescue will be holding
a combination Ferret OwnersMeeting / Education Meeting / Ferret Adoption
Display in.

The starting time is at 4 PM at the Southern Agriculture located at 6501
East 71st Street (Corner of 71st & Sheridan) in Tulsa, Oklahoma.  Anyone
in or around the Tulsa area is invited to join us.  Feel free to pass this
message along or to contact me for any further information.

Susan Malone
Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Of Tulsa
ICQ # 5379122
AOL IM Screen Name: FanciFert