From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2010 02:38:08 +0000
Dear Ferret Folks-

Thank you for your help in trying to find the orange latex devil dino
squeakie. To date, I don't believe a perfect match has been found, but
my fingers are crossed.

And no, thin latex toys like that are not good ferret toys. I use
them as many do to call my fuzzbutts by squeaking. The lady doing the
current search is looking for a replacement for her full sized dog,
not a ferret.

I guess you have "made it" in the 21st century when your name can
successfully be Googled. Mine can, but you get a picture of a green
rubber squeakie monster and an orange horned devil dino. Go figure.

Alexandra in MA