From:
Ann Barzda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 07:43:02 -0700
<smacking self on forehead>  DUH!!!

Don't know where my brain was - I was reminded that Petcos in NJ are having
problems with ADV positive ferrets.  Must have been so overwhelmed by the
cuteness factor the danger flew right out of my head.  Boy do I feel
stupid.

If anyone gets this little guy - TEST FIRST!

I am going to visit the store and try to talk to the manager about the ADV
issue, and where he is getting the ferrets, and the dangers to the ferret
community.  I hope he listens!

Thanks,

Ann

==