Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 13:48:25 -0600
We bought the Sheppard & Greene Kozy Kage Camp Tent several months ago, and
for a long time all was well.  However, the tips on the ends of the two
plastic "poles" that hold up the tent are small, soft plastic or rubber,
and they apparently *will* come off!!  Today we found one in the litter
box.  We immediately took all of the rest of them off.

Luckily, no one really appeared sick and it all came out in the end <g>,
however others might not be so lucky!  Beware!

-Tasha