From:
chargrgrl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:35:07 -0700
I can not believe I won the Club Med raffle.  I have participated in many
raffles to help the shelters, I never really look to see what I would win
or ever expected to win..lol.

I am so excited I can not even believe I won something.  As everyone
knows, I have been through alot of bud luck in the past year and this
REALLY lifts my spirits beyond belief.  This could not have come at a
better time!!  With 2 adrenal surgeries coming up I could really use
alot of the items and gift certificates.

I am SSSOOO excited.  I showed everyone at work and they are like "OOhh,
OK, thats kinda cool." and I am like "You don't understand the kind of
things I won", but there is no talking to non-ferret people..  wink,
wink.

I am still in shock and disbelief, but VERY VERY HAPPY!!!

Monica & The Fuzzy Bunch
Ferrets: Cloe, Zoe, Tonka, Ashtin, Baby Simone, Inky, Dinky, Petey,
Giddieon, Lexxie and the new rescue girl Phifer
Plus 2 katty kats: Aireal and Duece
Never Forgetting My Ferrets with Wings