From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 09:54:20 -0800
We have five ferret's and have been feeding them LUMPS for 4-5 months now.
Four of the five will eat the LUMPS.  The one will on occassion when fed
from our fingers.  They have alot more energy and have gained weight.
Poor Slinky tho, my friend said " he has gotten fat." (excuse my french).
So one has gained alot of weight from the LUMPS.

They still eat the kibble food.  We feed LUMPS 1-2 times a day, everyday.
We do have to finger feed everytime we make a new batch of LUMPS for a day
or two.

Unfortuately, we have not been able to get them to get the LUMP CHEWS.
One thing to include in the LUMPS recipe is to make sure "You take out
the Chews." The first time we made both, I forgot to take them out.

None of our five will eat anything with chicken in it.  Your receipe does
not call for chicken as some of the other receipe's do.

So far we have been pleased with feeding LUMPS.  Keep in mind, they will
become alot more active on this food.  Also, one of our ferret's I believe
has a narrowing esophagus and the LUMPS are tolerated alot better then
kibble.  With kibble, she hacks and sounds like she is choking.

Debbie