From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 1996 12:42:07 -0500
Meltdown had a worse bout of syncope this morning and got through it again.
At this rate the chances look good that she will leave peacefully.

Ms. Pea, Thank you.  I don't know how safe Winstrol-V is for healthy ferrets
(VETS?), but the reason we are giving it to Meltdown and gave it to Ruffle
(1/4 tab twice per day) is because it increases thirst and appetite si it
makes them more comfy, and they are/were not in shape to survive so life
quality was the important factor.  COULD THE VETS,PLEASE, COMMENT in case
this might help other ferrets?  What are the dangers and restrictions?

Obviously, we arn't sleeping much since it's obvious I meant to say NOT
counterindicated about Winstrol-V the other day.

Also, Mini, did I write "confused"?  I think I wrote "confusing".  Thanks
for clarifying.  I figured maybe you'd writen "200" instead of "20".  (Heck,
I once kept insisting that Gigantopithecus could get up to 900 pounds, while
pointing directly to a passage which read "600" for everyone else.)

Lisa was the one who compared ferret and tattoo acquisition as I recall.

Sukie

AOL would be a giant diesel-smoking bus with hundreds of ebola victims on
board throwing dead wombats and rotten cabbage at the other cars, most of
which have been assembled at home from kits.

- An unnamed staffer in the America Online productions department in a
message about "Suppose the highways were like the Net..."