Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 01:34:11 +0000
I don't know maybe I'm just venting, but why do we, as ferret owners,
treat each other so harshly?

We're supposed to be here to help and support each other not to judge
others and tell them what they should and shouldn't do and make them
feel lousy for not living up to some peoples standards of ferret care.

We really need to understand that when someone comes to us with a
question they are asking because they really need help.  We shouldn't
ignore the question or make the person feel as though he/she isn't fit
to be a ferret parent just because this person does not know the answer
or does not know what to ask the vet.