From:
Tracy Kilmer-March <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:07:14 EDT
HI,
We got a new boy in his name is Bandit (very original)  Well to make a
long story short he has a back injury and his parents of four years don't
have the time to care for him.  So since he came from us 4 years ago he
had to come back.  And we need some wheels for him.  So if anyone has the
website for them please send it to me so we can help him not have to drag
his poor hinny around!!!!!  Also we will be making a basket for raffle to
raise money for his medical bills and his wheels so if you have an item
you would like to donate please contact us!  Thanks in advance!!!!!!

ferret dooks and tugs

TRACY MARCH
FERRET RESCUE OF SPOKANE
& SPOKANE COUNTY