From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 23:07:33 -0400
Tinker and Phoebe are my oldest ferrets.  They have been together all of
Tinker's life and have outlived their other three cagemates.  I was never
able to place another ferret in that group.

Tinker is 9, and bald from adrenal disease.  Phoebe is 11, has adrenal,
cateracts and may have the earliest stages of insulinoma.  she stops and
stares into space.  She has always done this and never tested postive for
insulinoma at a younger age.

Phoebe has lost control of her hind quarters and walks like a drunk.
All she does is eat and sleep.  She no longer plays I don't think she
has much quality of life left.

Tinker still has a little bit of quality of life left.  Not much.

I'm thinking of taking them in together.

KG