From:
TinyPrints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 21:37:56 -0400
Hello everyone.  We are looking to get some funds together to update
shots on some new ferrets we have taken into our shelter.  We have
received 12 surrenders in the past month and we are also working on
paying off two large vet bills.  We are offering several great ebay
auctions for your Ferret's Furry Friends.  We have a nice supply of
Cat and Dog Treats, along with our ferret related items.  If you need
any treats, please check out our auctions.

We are still doing the custom address labels also with your ferret's
photos on.  These are great for Businesses also!  We also do Holiday
labels!  So if you are sending out Christmas cards this year, it is not
to soon to think address labels.  And the customized ones are just so
darn cute!

The proceeds from these and all our auctions go directly to our shelter
as for we are a family run, private shelter that uses our ebay auctions
to run our shelter.  We are proud of our shelter and how clean and
organized we are, and appreciate all the wonderful donations in the past!

Marguerite Rauenzahn (Shelter Director)

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue-Family Owned and Operated
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064