From:
fets ferretpower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 21:10:48 +0100
Hi all,

Last night I surfed around a bit to see if my own website had already
showed up with one of the search engines I registered to.  By accident I
stumbled over one of my own old mails I send to the FML.  The mail talked
about how our three ferrets got ECE at a ferret frolic on the 14th of
november '99, here in Belgium.  The mail appeared on the website of the
Wessex Ferret Club at www.wfc.cwc.net/index.htm

I'm quite sure I didn't gave them permission to use that mail! (BIG?????)
[Moderator's note: Nah, I couldn't give permission to someone else to use
*your* post.  BIG]

I contacted the webmaster to demand an explanation, was simlpy ignored, and
today it seems that the mail has mysteriously disappeared from their site!
(should have posted here first :o( )

Perhaps all of you people should pay that site a visit, who knows how many
other folks' material is being used there without permission.  A shame
it'll raise the site's counter!

I too use other people's material, but I had at least the decency to ask
permission first and have their approval in writing!  I expect others to
do the same!!!.

BTW, the ferrets are doing fairly well.  Still some green poops from time
to time, but they all got through it without too much problems.  We reacted
swiftly and aggressively.

Stef
www.ferretpower.yucom.be