Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 15:12:15 -0700
My Fuzzie ,albino male almost 3 years old, 1000 gram ferret has been
coughing for about 36 hours now.  He doesn't seem in any distress and is
playing, eating, drinking and pooping fine.  I thought at first he was
having an allergy attack and gave him Benydryl (.5cc).  That didn't help.
So my next thought was a hairball.  Gave him petromalt twice but he still
isn't getting relief.  My vet is gone until Monday afternoon so I thought
I would try here for any suggestions.  I didn't try a second dose of the
Benydryl, do you think I should have?  He goes to the vet Tuesday morning
at any rate unless this completely resolves itself.

Thanks,
Mary JO