From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 23:31:32 -0500
Hi Meghan, et.al.;

I first put sheet vinyl on all floors, then cut carpet scraps to fit.  Most
of the time I don't have to cable tie it all down, but the edges of the
carpet scraps are pretty easy to do..  Just make a hole with awl, small
phillips screwdriver, or knitting needle, & loop the small cable tie thru &
around a cage wire.  Keep the cut end outside if the cage, they wind up
pretty sharp usually.

Most vinyl & carpet stores have scraps you can buy, & if u get a pile of
the carpet "samples" (which are out of date demo samples), you usually can
bargin for lwss than $1.00 ea.  if you get a pile or the whole lot of what
they have.  I usually get about a 3 foot tall pile, & it lasts most of the
year:)

Take care,

 Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
 ICQ#4461104