From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 17:03:11 -0400
There are just 5 spaces left! Time is going fast!

The International Ferret Congress is looking for vendors
to join us at the
Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel in
Portland, OR. June 22-24 2007

Vendors are accepted on a first come first serve basis. There are just
5 spaces left so if you are interested in joining us, please get your
registration form, signed contract and payment in as soon as possible.
Any request to join us as a vendor after we have filled all spaces will
be placed on a waiting list.

All required forms are on our web site. If you have any questions or
concerns you may contact me directly at [log in to unmask] .
We look forward to working with you this summer at the 2007
International Ferret Congress Symposium.

Brenda Johnson

International Ferret Congress Shelter/Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>