From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 10:13:48 -0400
Saturday morning I was awakened by dooking and dancing on the bed at 5:00
am.  The tiny dancer was CB, wanting mom to get up and play!  I asked CB
to let mom sleep until 7 am then she would be happy to play.  And off he
went, giggling into another room.  I heard the sound of paperbags in
"play" and went off to sleep.

I got up at 7 am and walked into the kitchen to find...CORN CHIPS
EVERYWHERE!!!  He had gotten into the bag and the sound I had heard was
he throwing corn chips into the air.  Now where is my little angel?  No
where to be found.  Butch and Maggie are checking out the mess but no CB.
Oh yes, and we have poopies in the corner of the kitchen too, one on top
of a corn chip!  Lovely!

So I sweep up the chips (Butch thinks flying chips are a game and begins
chasing them around, Maggie could care less) and throw them away.  Now
that the "evidence" is gone out pops CB wanting a treat!  How can you be
angry at him, he's got a really vacant look on his face and all you want
to do is laugh at him.

The lesson learned is get up when they want you to or they will find other
ways to entertain themselves.

Connie, Butch, Maggie, and CB (I asked you to get up and play with me
before I made the mess, I really did mom!)