From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 06:58:34 -0800
Thank you to all who sent birthday wishes!

The ferrets were told it was my birthday and that I would like a nice
quiet evening. They didn't do too bad, that day.

This morning I was bent over in front of a cabinet door. Linus was
inside the cabinet. He pushed the door gently open to look out, saw
that I was standing there bent over, then he shoves the door open!
Missed my head by a fraction of an inch!!!!

Sabre decided to bully Screech, Cyborg decided to bully whoever
crossed his path, Sully took on Obee.....

Guess it isn't my birthday today....

snots.

Warm hugs. tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org